Lone Skein Shawl: MTF



This pattern is by Joji. I’m participating in her KAL for Sep 2022. My yarn is Oasis Fingering (50% Camel; 50% Silk) in the colorway “Mesmerized” (500 yds). I’m knitting with #6 32” Knitter’s Pride Nova Cubics.

I would suggest using lace needles next time due to the number of p2togtbl throughout the design. Using the Cubics, I am doing an alternate p2togtbl:

(p1, move peeled stitch back to the left needle, pass the next stitch over the purled stitch, move this stitch to the right needle)

After 34.25 hours of knitting:

28 Sep 2022: After 46 hours of knitting, the shawl is done and on its way to finishing…2 days sooner than the 30 Sep deadline…and there is enough yarn leftover to make the tassels. 

(This picture is before blocking). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Garden SAL 2023

CEC: August

CEC: March: Finished