Lemon Spritz




 This is a KAL by Marie Green.  

I started this project on 28 Jun 2023.  A few restarts. The yarn is Buttercup Cotton by Purl Soho in the Bluebird Egg colorway.  This yarn is organically grown cotton.  Each skein has 364 yards and I have 5 skeins.  The suggested needle size from the label is #2 - #3 for a stitch count of 26-28 stitches in 4”.  Machine was cold; tumble dry low. 

My swatching and size calculator:

https://spicycayenne.github.io/sweater-calculator/

Size #2 needles
Pattern size 61
My bust: 44
Pattern gauge: 22
My gauge: 28


With your gauge, your sweater will be about 13.07 inches smaller than the pattern (47.93 inches). This gives you 3.93 inches of positive ease. If that's not close enough to what you want, try using a larger needle to get gauge, or plan to knit a larger size of the pattern.

Size #3 needles
Pattern size 56
My bust: 44
Pattern gauge: 22
My gauge: 26

With your gauge, your sweater will be about 8.62 inches smaller than the pattern (47.38 inches). This gives you 3.38 inches of positive ease. If that's not close enough to what you want, try using a larger needle to get gauge, or plan to knit a larger size of the pattern.


I’m using #3 needles. 


This is my progress after several restarts and 15 hours of knitting. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal Garden SAL 2023

CEC: August

CEC: March: Finished